Searidge Technologies provides intelligent video solutions to Air Navigation Service Providers and airports to help them cost effectively increase safety and efficiency of surface management operations. The company’s intelligent video platform IntelliDAR™ is a robust Non-Cooperative Surveillance System (NCSS) and the first operational system of its kind in an air traffic control tower to provide detection, positioning, and tracking of all targets on an airport surface. Searidge is helping its customers with ATC-grade video, gap filling/A-SMGCS augmentation, apron management, and remote tower capabilities.
Working with industry leaders such as DFS, EUROCONTROL, FAA, and NAV CANADA, Searidge solutions are installed in sites throughout Europe, Middle East and North America. Founded in 2001, Searidge is a privately held company based in Canada’s Capital region.
- Non-Cooperative Surveillance System
- Visual Blind Spot Elimination
- Gap Filling
- Runway and Taxiway Monitoring
- Apron and Ramp Monitoring
- Remote Tower Services
- Abu Dhabi International Airport, UAE
- Cologne Bonn Airport, Germany
- DFS Deutsche Flugsicherung , Germany
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) /Teterboro Airport, USA
- Munich Airport, Germany
- NAV Canada/Ottawa International Airport, Canada
- Porter Airlines/Toronto City Centre Airport, Canada
19 Camelot Drive
Ottawa, Ontario K2G 5W6
Searidge Technologies Inc.
|Phone:||+1 – 613 – 686 3988 (319)|
|Fax:||+1 – 613 – 822 8009|